Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

The New Cut













What I Wore:

Top: American Eagle Outfitters
Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Flats: Unknown
Necklace: APT 9 for Kohls
Ring: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Bag: Old Navy


After seriously messing my bangs up trying to cut them myself, I scheduled a hair appointment with Ulta. Because they were completely booked the day of, they couldn't get me in until the next day but the receptionist who booked my appointment was so kind and helpful with offering me advice on how to get through the day at work with dreadful bangs. I ended up wearing a hat which did the trick. I couldn't have been more pleased with their service and will definitely be going back. My stylist cut a few inches from my hair while giving me lots of natural looking layers, and of course she worked her magic to fix my bangs (she used a razor to thin my bangs out, a tool I never knew existed!). You can't see it in these photos but I now have a lot of shorter strands on the sides of my face which look super cute when my hair is pulled half back or up in a ponytail. You'll see photos of that look sometime ;)

If you're interested in Ulta's Salon services you can get more information here. I paid $35 for the "Haircut and Style" which included the shampoo, cut and style.

I purchased this top from the clearance rack at my store. This coral color is definitely one of my favorite Spring/Summer favorites and my necklace from Kohls happened to go perfectly with it. It's so comfortable and light enough to wear even in the warmer weather. Plus, how cute is the lace detailing on the back? Love!

When was the last time you got a hair-cut? Do you have a regular stylist you like to go to?

 

12 comments:

Karen said...

I love that lenght of hair on you, very flattering.
I'm looking for a couple of coral pieces for this summer but it's not too easy trying to find a shade that doesn't clash with my hair...

Bonnie said...

Your hair is absolutely beautiful! It lays so nicely down your back, and I love the layers. They did a great job.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Jamillah said...

that first pic of you is so so so adorable. your hair looks super pretty, jen.

The Jones said...

You have such pretty hair, hon...perfect colour and length! Love that lace back top, really pretty!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

You look great! Love the new hair cut. :)

Nnenna said...

You have the most gorgeous hair- it's seriously beautiful! :)

Nnenna said...

You have the most gorgeous hair- it's seriously beautiful! :)

Kirstin Marie said...

You hair looks very pretty! I'm glad they were able to fix your bangs!! My brothers' girlfriend has that exact top as well.

Ruby Girl said...

you're so cute! love your gorgeous hair, girl! and that color looks awesome on you! xoxo www.rubygirlblog.com

Anna @ IHOD said...

GORGEOUS! Love the locks and thanks for the Ulta info! That top is fantastic btw:)
Have a lovely weekend!
x, Anna

Casee Marie said...

Oh your new cut looks so cute and I love the new top! I used to get my hair done at Ulta ages ago, but then the stylist I liked went to an independent salon so I went with her. I haven't found a hair salon out here yet, but I'm on the lookout. The funny thing about the northeast: there are TONS of salons out here. It's intimidating! And yet, I never see anyone with super fantastic-looking hair. Go figure! ;)

Bella Q said...

Your new cut looks lovely! I am trying to stop cutting my own hair but it's so addicting. the bald spots I give to the back of my neckline: not so addicting. But sounds like you found a good place and affordable too.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter