Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

The Boyfriend Tank









What I Wore:

Boyfriend Tank: American Eagle Outfitters
Pencil Skirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Heels: Payless
Necklace: Gifted
Bracelet: Gifted
Olivia & Joy Bag: T.J. Maxx


For as long as I can remember I've had multiple boyfriend tanks in my closet. They are perfect for layering and can easily be dressed up. It wasn't until the day before Easter that I had an outfit planned out (very unlike me). I started with this beautiful pink colored tank from American Eagle Outfitters and was able to add piece after piece to create an acceptable Easter outfit. Everything else you've seen before except for the bracelet which was recently given to me by my Grandma when she came down for a visit. I love the way it sparkles and shines in the sunlight.

Do you ever dress up basic pieces like tanks and tees? How will you do that this Spring?

 

9 comments:

The Jones said...

So cute, loving the pink/white/black it's such a classic combination.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

Heidi said...

Cute outfit! Love the cardigan! :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

Jen, love how you styled this:) Beautiful.
Pink looks lovely on you!
x, anna

Bella Q said...

You call 'em "boyfriend tanks" and I call 'em "wifebeaters," lol. But I do love a good basic tank. I like yours pink (although I can't see my boyfriend rockin' that shade too often) and paired with a blazer. Great Miami Vice update!
the Citizen Rosebud

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Such a perfect layering piece! You look lovely!

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

You dressed up the basic tank perfectly! Hope you had a great Easter!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Pretty cardigan! That bracelet is so magical. =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Fashion Tales.... said...

Yes, I have loads of tanks because I like to layer them with pretty much most items. haha! I love your classic look dress up. Wouldn't think to add pearls with the tank... it looks really nice on you!-xx

Casee Marie said...

I used to wear tanks all the time, though now I think I predominantly wear camisoles instead. They're both perfect for layering, and you can definitely dress them up. I love your cardi, it looks perfect for spring/summer!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter