Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

The Dark Chiffon











What I Wore
Blouse: Cotton On
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Heels: Payless
XOXO Bag: DD's Discounts
Cat Eye Sunglasses: American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace & Bracelet: Cookie Lee


One day last week Cotton On became my hero (yet again) when I found this black chiffon blouse I've been on the hunt for. I'm usually drawn to pieces like these and I already love how many ways I'm going to be able to style it! It can be worn the way I'm wearing it above or tucked inside a high-waisted skirt. Since it's so light and flowy it will be perfect for the upcoming warmer weather and I can just as easily layer it with cardigans or blazers.

The necklace was an Easter gift from my mom. I used to sell Cookie Lee jewelry for a couple of years but haven't seen any of their recent catalogs. It definitely makes a statement with it's unique layered pieces. The bracelet is also Cookie Lee and one I've had for years.

Have you recently found anything you've been searching for? What was it?

8 comments:

Anna @ IHOD said...

Ooo that is a beautiful top on you Jen! The necklace really ties it all together:)
x , Anna

Anna @ IHOD said...

Ooo that is a beautiful top on you Jen! The necklace really ties it all together:)
x , Anna

The Jones said...

just tried on a fab long black chiffon vest/top like this yesterday and wished i could bring it home...looks so elegant and stunning!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Such a fabulous shirt! It looks great on you! :)

Fashion Tales.... said...

The blouse is lovely, and wow your jewellery is really stunning. :-)

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

What a simply classy outfit! Love the accessories!

Casee Marie said...

Love chiffon! The ultimate for layering, but it stands alone so well, too. I recently got a pair of dark cerulean/navy denim capris - I was looking for colored denim like crazy last year with no luck, but now it finally seems to be everywhere! I'm still looking for those silky pajama trousers that are big this season. I snapped up a pair from TJ Maxx, but the sizing was all wrong. I'll continue the hunt! ;)

P.S. Love your bling!

Patric Ronald said...

Cookie lee is famous and popular company for fashion jewellery. I like this lovely necklace and bracelet for jewellery. You have done great work.

Fashion Earrings

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter