Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Glittery






I've been sick since Friday and although I'm not 100% just yet, today I am feeling much better. In the midst of catching up with things like laundry I decided to take a break and make myself feel even better by prettying up my nails. I've had this pink Wet 'n' Wild color and chunky glitter since I was in Highschool. Don't worry, I've thrown out most of my nail polish from this time in my life but these two are still going strong! I love glittery nails, especially when the pieces are shaped like sprinkles!

I hope your weekend has been more exciting and productive than mine!

 

3 comments:

Casee Marie said...

Aww, I hope you keep feeling better! It's a tough time of year for getting sick.

Love the nails, that glitter looks like confetti - so fun!

The Jones said...

It looks like cake sprinkles, love it!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

Jamillah said...

Eep! I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling so well, friend.

I hope your super pretty nails Took that edge off :). The sprinkles shape is super fun. LOVE.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter