Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Blue-ish Bracelets


I haven't had time to take outfit photos this week but I didn't let that stop me from sharing with you some new arm candy. I had noticed this darling set of bracelets at my store before but never purchased them. I guess it was meant to be because I found them almost two weeks ago marked down for $4.99. What a steal! They're super cute and so easily stackable. I love accessories and have been especially obsessing over bracelets lately. I think an inspirational post of lots of bracelets might be in order soon.

Get any new bracelets lately? Where have you seen some super cute ones? Post some links below :)

11 comments:

Bee (Quarter Life Crisis Cuisine) said...

I never used to wear bracelets, but have been getting more and more into them lately! Before it was just my Cape Cod bracelet I wore all the time, now on that same wrist I have a Carribean silver bracelet (their version of the "Cape Cod") and on my other wrist I've been experimenting with large bracelets to hide my wrist tattoo in case I need to for work someday.

Michelle said...

These are super sweet Jen! I adore stackable bracelets, the taupe/nude one looks perfect (:

Bella Q said...

Funny you should ask- because I just bought over a dozen in the past three days- something in the air- and we're all nuts over arm candy!

I've been seeing great pics of bloggers showing off an armful of bright and shiny cuffs and bracelets. Serene of the Elegant Bohemian stunned me with an instagram she took of her recently thrifted finds. Yours are quite the deal too!

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

What a gorgeous little photo of your pretty face! And lovely bracelets, too! Hope AE is treating you well :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

Jen these are so pretty! What a steal! Always makes you feel fabulous when you find a deal like that!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Jen these are so pretty! What a steal! Always makes you feel fabulous when you find a deal like that!

The Jones said...

These are so pretty! I love those saturated blues and the dainty silver accent.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

i love this great style!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Under $5.00? Major score!

Patric Ronald said...

This bracelets is looking simple and beautiful. I like this colour and design of this bracelets. You have done great work.

Fashion Earrings

Salim Reza said...

One time use wristbands. Use our wristbands for security and crowd control. Custom Print on your Tyvek wristbands tyvek tough non-tear non-stretch waterproof ..
Tyvek
wristbands

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter