Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Fashion Finds: 3 Things


I recently created a board on Pinterest to keep track of the items I'm interested in or just plain need. I'm sure the list will grow as I continue to find treasures while online shopping but for now these are the few items currently featured.

1) I love cat eye sunglasses, especially when their shape is over dramatic like this pair from 80's Purple. I'm not sure I'll order them as I tend to like trying most things on before buying them, but at least they'll remind me to find a pair!

2) This necklace from Zara screams my name. I wonder if it looks just as amazing on?

3) I love that you can find colors from previous collections of Essie on Amazon. Sometime I'm going to get around to ordering "Shine of the Times". It's such an enchanting shade!

What sort of things are you currently in love with?

4 comments:

Despina T. said...

love the sunglasses!they are so diva style!!!beautiful choices.

Heidi said...

That necklace is awesome! It must be amazing on. I have a hard time adapting to a cat eye- maybe it doesn't suit my face shape or something. :(

The Jones said...

The cat eye sunglasses are on my list too!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

love the colors and designs!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter