Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Sally Hansen: Nail Polish Strips






I recently won the zebra print set of the infamous Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips from my friend Melanie of Those Things She Said. Don't they look pretty? I don't think I've ever had this design on my nails before! They were real easy to put on but it still took some time to complete both hands. The aftermath of the trimming is my only complaint. I find that where I trimmed off the excess strips are a bit rough and I'm afraid they might catch on to things. I could file them more but I don't want to cause the strips to peel away (which a couple of them already started to do, though it is unnoticeable.). The box says the strips last up to 10 days, so we'll see! Overall I think it's a fun invention and I love that it comes with everything needed to prep your nail and apply the strips! Thanks again, Melanie!

Have you used these strips before? How did they work for you? How long did they last?

4 comments:

The Jones said...

So cute! Love the zebra style ones.


<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Melanie Alexandra said...

Ahhh! You did such a good job...way better than my try! Hahaha. Have you put topcoat on it? You can do that to make it last a little longer and protect it some more :)

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

Nnenna said...

I love using these strips- they are so fun! I know they've lasted at least a week for me- they probably would have lasted longer but I'm always changing up my nails! :)

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

I've always wanted to try these, but haven't yet! Your nails look great!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter