Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Errand Distractions




It happens. When you have errands to run you set out with a list of specific things you need and come home with a few extra fun items. In this case, I was out today trying to cross off the rest of what my husband and I need for our mini Vegas trip next week and I stumbled upon just a few things I wanted to take home with me.

New York & Company was having a great sale! These belts were each $2.99, originally $19.95! I love the colors and can't wait to style them! I've been wanting to try a different blush and this color from Maybelline's DREAM Bouncy collection jumped out at me. I am just now realizing how small it is but figured it'd probably last me a while, especially if it's not the only blush I'm using. Have any of you tried this product? Let me know how you like it or if you think I should return it before opening it.

What extra treasures have made their way home with you recently?



3 comments:

Kailey said...

I am always getting distracted by cute stuff from Target when I go in just to get milk, so I know how you feel! Those belts are such lovely colors, and it's incredible you were able to get them at such a good price! Also that blush looks lovely, I can't wait to see you wearing it! ^.~

Melanie Alexandra said...

Ooh! I'm loving those belt colors :) Can't wait to see you style them! You're so good at finding great prices!

Recently, food has been jumping into my cart! Haha. I was making an Indian dish and then my Jamaican roots came out and plopped a ton of imported Jamaican goodies in my cart! Lol.

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

Casee Marie said...

Um, hello, those belts are so cute and what a steal! I love a good sale. It's been years since I've been to New York & Co., must go again sometime.

I haven't tried that blush - I tend to just use colors I have from a palette over the last year or so. But the color looks gorgeous! I'd love to know your thoughts on it; I'll be needing a new blush when my palette runs out. I used to wear a MAC color (Prism, I want to say) but I've stepped away from their products to save my budget. Urban Decay has come to be my only prestige splurge at this point, everything else I go drugstore for. (:

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter