Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

No time to say hello, goodbye!

I find that many of Alice in Wonderland's quotes seem to work in various areas of my life. Although I do, in fact, have time to say "Hello!" it's going to be quick. I've not been able to blog as much as I would've liked to this week and even though next week looks to be busier I'm hoping to squeeze at least a couple of posts in. For now, here are a few random photos I snapped this week.


*Sending hugs your way*


One of my favorite snacks from Trader Joe's. Who's tried them?


Slightly obsessed with Disney Vinylmations. Love this new collection!


A sneak peek at one of my new items I'll be sharing soon. ;)


Got anything fun planned for the weekend?

5 comments:

Reyna @fashionmist♥ said...

Lovely photos and I'm excited to see the item! xx

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I love the sneak peek of your item! Looks awesome :D
And I know what you mean, sometimes it's hard to have time for anything
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jamillah said...

OMG! Those caramel bites are THE BOMB! One of my fave snacks too. Yeah the last 2 weeks I have not been getting to the posts I want to write at all. But this week I think it will be better!

You are such a pretty pretty lady, friend. Love that pic of you.

Fashion Tales.... said...

I know, I've been busy with work and weddings that I save the weekend to catch up on reading, and blog reading lately. I love the photos and the preview item's colours! Hope the coming week is amazing. -xo

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

You're adorable! I totally know what it's like to be busy and try to fit everything in -- you're not alone!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter