Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter: Cotton Candy






I've been wanting to try Revlon's ColorBurst Lip Butter and I finally decided on the color, Cotton Candy, about a week and a half ago. Since then I've worn it almost everyday. It's not as soft as I thought it'd be but still gentle enough to the point where I hardly feel like I have anything on. My lips have a lot of color to them already so this color is to be expected to look differently on each person. I feel this color lightens my lips, making them a slightly frosty baby pink with a hint of gold-like shimmer, which I love. One of my favorite things about this lip butter is that it prevents my lips from feeling so chapped. Definitely give one of these a try! You can shop the collection online here.

Have you tried this lip butter yet? If not, which other lipsticks or glosses have you purchased recently?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the Revlon Lip Butters! I have one in a peachy shade. I do want to purchase the raspberry shade. I love how soft they are and easy to apply. My lips feel good too when I am wearing it. :)

Ashley said...

I've been thinking about trying this! I've been going through a weird phase with my lips; I mostly only use Burt's Bees tinted gloss, but I've had my eye on a lip gloss from Bare Minerals. I'll have to give this lip butter a try!

The Jones said...

Sounds like a pretty good buy...I know I'm a fan of L'Oreal lipstick right now...but your colour is so pretty I wanna try it now!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Anna @ IHOD said...

I love soft and subtle in the summertime so this sounds perfect. You look radiant:)

Casee Marie said...

Oh, I got a sample of their lip butter recently and I quite liked it, too! I got the Peach Parfait shade, I think it is, and after I tried the sample I went out and got the full product. I love the look of it, it's fun to have something of a different color and consistency in your collection. It doesn't have the staying power of a lipstick for me, but it's so easy to reapply anyway!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter