Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

ALMAY: Eye Makeup Remover Pads






These eye makeup remover pads by ALMAY are great! I've been using them for years and have yet to try any other product. They work best after washing your face (or after taking a shower) and making sure you get your eyelids and eyelashes wet. I take one pad (which will clean both eyes) and place it behind my eyelashes with my thumb over it while gently stroking them from one side to the other. These pads remove my waterproof mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliner. The oil-free version is the best one, I found that the other was much to greasy and made my eyes water. You can find these pads at many different places including some of my favorites, Target and ULTA.

I'd love to know what sort of eye makeup remover you use? I'm always interested in trying new beauty products.

3 comments:

Fashion Tales said...

I've not used Almay, but I've used Neutrogena and Dove recently. I will have to check this one out. :)

Casee Marie said...

I don't think I've tried these! I use a liquid - typically Neutrogena, but I'll also opt for a generic brand like Equate. Same result, bit less expensive. ;)

Mandy said...

I used these for years mostly for the convenience of makeup remover already on the pads, but recently I had the chance to try Milani's new Instant Eye Makeup Remover. Yes, I have to actually grab a cotton ball and get the eye makeup remover on it (oh, the effort! haha)-- but I find it removes my eye makeup quicker, is not drying or greasy, and doesn't make my eyes water. :-)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter