Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

The Force Is Strong With This One









What I Wore:

T-Shirt: Star Trader @ Disneyland
Layering Tank: Target
Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Candies Sandals: Kohl's
Wrap Bracelet: American Eagle Outfitters
Rampage Cat Eyes: Marshalls

Some of you may not know, but my husband and I are major Star Wars fans (we met in line for the second movie back in 2002!) I have a huge collection of items which includes everything from stickers and trading cards to posters and even a life-sized R2-D2 cooler! My family bought me this shirt from the Star Trader at Disneyland for my Birthday earlier this year. I love the saying, "The Good, The Bad, and the Fuzzy". I mean, how perfect is that? For this shoot I chose a couple of items that are displayed in our movie-themed living room for props. The Good vs. Evil lunch pail are from some friends of ours and the Dressing a Galaxy: The Costumes of Star Wars book was a gift from my husband. It's one of my favorites!

Which of my readers are also Star Wars fans? If not Star Wars, what other franchise are you into?

10 comments:

Teresa said...

Yay - JediJen!

Gabbie said...

Cute shirt! I love it. I am a Star Wars fan too as you know. Also gotta love The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time on Tv, etc, etc. lol

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

You are SOOOOOOOOO adorable!!!

Mia said...

hahahahahha, you're so cute :))

Melanie Alexandra said...

You and your nerdiness is too cute! Hahaha. I kept scrolling down and more nerd was popping out of the screen! Lol.

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

Heidi said...

We both love Star Wars too. :)

Cute casual outfit too!

Karen said...

You look darling. I totally want the Dressing the Galaxy book as well.
Where are the times when I still had a Star Wars website. Good times, good times.

Bonnie said...

Your tee is so cute! Mr. A would love it. Haha.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Casee Marie said...

You're so cute! That top is hilarious, the little ewoks are the best. That book must be amazing, too! For so many years I had a poster of C3PO and R2D2 with the dialogue from the trash compactor scene on the back, the scene from A New Hope? I was so obsessed with it, but I think in this last move I finally let it go. So sad.

I kind of don't get into franchises anymore for whatever reason (although, does Downton Abbey count?), but I definitely loved Lord of the Rings and obviously - obviously! - Pirates of the Caribbean. I'm pretty sure that was my ultimate, I have a bunch of t-shirts, photos/posters/endless magazines, the script from the first movie, and absurdly embarrassing things like a box of Pirates of the Caribbean tissues. Once in a while I go through my totes and see what I have and the full epic-ness of it really hits me!

Casee Marie said...

OH and I knew I had thought of you recently with something Star Wars-related: I have a book that I got years and years ago, it's the original trilogy in novel form? It seems like it's written by other people, but George Lucas wrote the introduction and it seemed like he indicated he had written a rough draft of A New Hope as a novel at the same time as he wrote the film? Something like that. I'll have to look at it again, I never did get the chance to read it!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter