Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

A New Job, A New Journey



You may remember me mentioning that the American Eagle store I use to work at closed in January and how I moved on to a different location in February. After just seven months of working there this one is now closing too. It's a shame to see the handful that have closed their doors, especially when the customers don't quite understand. Basically, these stores weren't making enough and from what I know they will be opening new stores in more profitable locations. I decided that while I'll continue to work with the company outside of the store (meaning online collaborations), I needed to do something different. Little did I know, White House | Black Market would be the answer. The first day I set out to look for another job I walked into WHBM and had an interview set up the very next day! I waited only a few days before I got the call that they wanted me on their team! Needless to say, I was thrilled! The company and the people are absolutely fabulous and I'm excited to begin my journey there next week! I was also delighted to see my favorite model, Coco Rocha, as the face of their latest campaign. You can find her spectacular-ness and all their new Fall items on their website, here. I love their newest pop of color for the season, Amethyst!

Do you like White House | Black Market? What has your shopping experience there been like?

8 comments:

Elle-Living in Color said...

Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
xo, elle from Living in Color.

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited to see where this new journey will take you in fashion and in life. White House Black Market reminds me of Ann Taylor -- classy and chic for the modern woman. If you're anything like me, where you work will influence your style (in a positive way, of course) so I look forward to seeing the changes. :)

Melanie Alexandra said...

Congrats on the new job! I actually bought my prom dress from WHBM. I have a soft spot for their black/white decor since, well, my room is black and white! Haha. I'm sure you'll do big things within their company, too! Good for you, lady!

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

Nnenna said...

Congratulations on your new job Jenmarie!

Mitha Komala said...

big congratulations on your new job, i know you will do great! <3

Letters To Juliet

Tasha said...

How great that you were able to find another job so quickly! I'm sure you'll do an amazing job there! Good luck!

Bella Q said...

Congrats. I see that being a good fit for you.

Casee Marie said...

Yay! Congrats again, Jen, I'm so excited to see where your journey goes with WHBM. Such a chic company. (:

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter