Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

A Rather Blustery Day











What I Wore:

Chiffon Blouse: Cotton On
Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Slingbacks: Payless
Lace Collar Necklace: Sway Chic
Steve Madden Wallet: Marshalls

Chiffon, Asymmetrical, and just $10.00. Uh-huh. Thanks to Cotton On, this blouse had my name written all over it. Normally, when taking pictures, I don't like too much wind but it happened to work perfectly with my new top, and my hair apparently. I am also wearing my newest necklace, which was a gift from Sway Chic. Don't you love the lace detail? It wasn't until later that I realized I should've worn it a bit higher so it would sit just under my collar. You live and learn! I couldn't help but feel fabulous today as I shopped around for shoes (no luck in that department but I did come home with the September issue of Vogue!).

Tell me ladies, what makes you feel fabulous?

11 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this outfit! The top looks so lovely!! :D
(and I hope that your post title is a reference to Winnie the Pooh, but I know it isn't, ha ha...I'm the only weirdo who would make that connection)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Yajaira said...

cute outfit
love the necklace

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

Such a cute outfit- I love the blouse! You look great! :)

Janet Mandell said...

I love the necklace!!! Super CHIC

****CHANEL vintage handbag giveaway on www.fashion-a-holic.com*****

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Your blouse is so lovely and floaty, nice necklace too!
xxx

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

I actually think your necklace is at the perfect height, and you look super sexy in this outfit. Yow!!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Oh that top is so elegant. Very Audrey-esque. Love this look Jen!

Melanie Alexandra said...

Lovely, lovely outfit! I love the chiffon top! And the gold lace collar is so pretty. The detail shot is awesome :)

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

Tasha said...

Oh my goodness, I am in love with that top! And your right the wind worked perfectly for it! What a great price too! You look amazing!

Fashion Tales said...

These are great shots! The lace collar is cute and I love your blouse! xo

Undercover Hip said...

cool necklace!

xo,
http://undercoverhip.blogspot.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter