Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Angel Wings




Before I purchased this angel wings necklace from American Eagle Outfitters I couldn't remember the last time I brought home a dainty piece of jewelry. I've been such a statement-necklace-kind-of-girl for so long that I forgot how much I appreciate a delicate option like this one. My husband especially liked my recent find as he has always called me "his angel". You'll see this necklace in an upcoming outfit post real soon!

Right now all the jewelry at American Eagle Outfitters is Buy 1, Get 1 50% off. Start shopping!.

What kind of necklaces do you like most?

7 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

It is sooo pretty!! I love delicate necklaces, but I wouldn't say no to a statement piece either
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Ava Tallulah said...

Such an adorable necklace. What a good deal! I'll definitely be checking out their jewelry.

Ava Tallulah

Tasha said...

Love that necklace! Very dainty and pretty! Looking forward to your outfit post with it!

Gabbie said...

Oh I love that! It's so cute and perfect for everyday. I need more necklaces for when I don't want a statement piece.

Heidi said...

Come to think of it, I don't purchase much dainty jewelry either. Their can be some gorgeous dainty jewelry out there. Love the one you found! :)

Meganne said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Such a pretty necklace! I don't purchase many delicate, dainty things like this either, but once in awhile I like to mix things up :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter