Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Big Hair & Polka Dots









What I Wore:

Blouse: Old Navy
Target: Target
Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Candies Sandals: Kohl's
Necklace: Cookie Lee
Satchel: OUFI

You know those late nights when you take a shower and don't completely dry your hair only to find it rather messy and almost unworkable the next morning? That happened to me the other day and I decided to tease it and simply clip it back. I used to wear my hair like this all the time! I'll always be a fan of big hair. How about you?

As for my polka dot blouse, it's such an oldie from Old Navy and I love it. In fact, I think I have worn it more than when I first purchased it. This just goes to show you that saving certain pieces is always a good idea because sometimes that particular trend makes a bigger comeback than the last time. It's funny how that works.

What are some of the oldest pieces in your closet?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the hair! If only I could get my hair to look big! haha. I have lots of hair but it's fine so it's hard to get volume :(

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving this outfit, polka dots are always fun :) And yea, I hate when that happens with my hair...I usually put it in a bun to sleep when it's wet so it won't happen,ha ha
And you can get an owl from Christine's etsy shop: http://delachic.blogspot.com/ :) They are adorable, aren't they?!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Big hair looks great on you! I'm all for half-drying the hair :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

Very fun hair Jen! I love going big from time to time.
And you can't go wrong with polka dots. So many styling options:)

Bella Q said...

I like the big hair- adds Texas size drama- do it again!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter