Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Fashion Finds: Wear Wine


This rich burgundy color which many have been referring to as "wine" or "oxblood red" was seen all over the Runway and will be one of the most sought after colors this Fall. I can't wait to add this shade to my closet! Here are a few pieces I found online to get you thinking about how you'll wear this color...

1) Peplum Top - H&M - $34.95

2) Knit Jeggings - American Eagle - $39.95

3) Sweater - H&M - $19.95

4) Lace print Scarf- Miss Selfridge - $25.00

5) Red Revival Lipstick - Maybelline - $7.49

Is this one of your favorite colors for Fall? Which others are you looking forward to? Here's a list of the top Fall 2012 color trends!

4 comments:

Shayne said...

one of my favorite colors

Meganne said...

I will never get enough of purple.
Material Fixations

Closet Fashionista said...

I'm so glad burgundy is still in style this season, ha ha. It's one of my favorite colors to wear, though I don't have many pieces in the color
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Tasha said...

I love the h & m sweater! Gets me in the mood for fall!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter