Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Good as Gold






Today I received one of essie's Mirror Metallic nail polishes thanks to Klout. This perk was especially fun because I didn't know which of the five foil-like shades I would receive. Both the application (I'm wearing only one coat!) and the high-shine appearance are incredible! This collection was released last month and if it happens to still be available I might just purchase the silver shade! I don't think I've ever owned a nail polish so shiny! I think as far as favorites go, essie has just tied itself with OPI in my book.

Which brand of nail polish is your favorite?

Learn more about Klout, click here!

11 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow what an amazing color! I am amazed that it's only one coat! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Tasha said...

How awesome that you got nail polish as an perk! Thats a perfect shade of gold! I've never tried essie but it looks like I need to!

Melanie Alexandra said...

I love it so much! The rose gold one is so pretty, have you seen it? I missed this perk by a couple days, booooo. But good for you for achieving it!

Essie and American Apparel are my favorites, by far. AA is often more affordable and more easily accessible (1/$6, 3/$15 and right down the street) with great colors and high quality. Essie, though, is well worth it's MSRP but I'm too cheap to throw out $8 or $9/bottle. But you already know I can find it online for cheap ;) Hah.

Heidi said...

Love the color you are wearing! Perfect for fall. :)

Bella Q said...

I just read a recent interview of the founder of Essie. Great woman behind an incredible product.

Essie is the bomb. I love the gold shiny on/at your fingertips!

Jamillah said...

Ooooooo, I might just have to go and get that guy. The shine is fantastic, I actually have a gold and silver I really love, but the other metallics look just as interesting!

Casee Marie said...

Ooh, it looks lovely! I was too slow getting to Klout to claim this one so I missed out, shame on me. My sister just picked up one of Maybelline's new metallic shades today, I'm kind of wanting to snatch it for a try. I have little bitties from Ulta this past spring and I found the same with them, they only took one coat and the color was kind of astonishing!

Essie is definitely my favorite; overall I think I have a mish-mash of brands, but Essie is my go-to. I like Zoya, as well, and I *really* like Butter but I just can't justify $14 a pop. I've more recently started using Julep, theirs are lovely. And of course OPI is a classic!

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

I always forget about Klout perks and never use them! Love the gold nails, Essie is the best polish!!

The Jones said...

You pick the most amazing nail polishes! I love this blingy, pretty colour. I haven't had good luck with Essie, but want it to work out since everyone seems to love it so much.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Sarah Justine said...

I love it! I need some iridescence in my life...

much love,
SJ
www.thegirlinthecheckscarf.com

Nnenna said...

Ahh, what a beautiful color! I have a similar one by nails inc. :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter