Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Spotted











What I Wore:

Blouse: Sway Chic
Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Wedges: Target
Leather Satchel: OUFI London
Sunglasses: American Eagle Outfitters
Bracelets: American Eagle Outfitters

I was ecstatic when Sway Chic asked me to choose a couple of items from their online shop to outfit and share with you. I loved the bit of leopard on this chiffon blouse and, of course, I had to choose the lace collar necklace. I always love a great statement necklace! Sway Chic has been around since 2003 and has eight stores across California along with a recent launch of their website. They have a nice variety of clothing and accessories and you'll quickly find that they like to have fun with fashion!

The people at Sway Chic are very friendly, and my items seemed to arrive in no time at all! The blouse is thinner than other chiffon tops I own so I was extra careful when wearing it. At the end of the day there were no snags, so it's good in my book! I was also complemented multiple times after wearing both pieces! Thank you again, Sway Chic!

7 comments:

Ria Michelle said...

Love that leopard collar on the blouse.

Bella Q said...

Gurl, you look great- and I love the leopard color AND that lace collar necklace. Off to check out the link now. xo.-Bella Q

Kristen Bousquet said...

what a gorgeous necklace!
Just followed you!
Sincerely, Kristen
stylish in sequins | Enter our $25 Jemesuis Vintage Giveaway!

Heidi said...

Such a cute shirt. You look darling! :)

sweet-dreams said...

I like your leopard shirt !!

Nice outfit

Jamillah said...

I LOVE the item you chose. That surprise collar is unexpected in the best way. I can't wait to see that necklace on you!

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this outfit! That blouse is so pretty :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter