Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Stroke of Brilliance






My most recent Klout Perk was this brand new and beautiful essie Luxeffect nail polish. The color is a blue-ish/purple glitter called "Stroke of Brilliance". If you're interested, you can browse the rest of the Luxeffect shades here. Would you believe this is my first essie polish? Terrible, I know, but I love it and I have another arriving in the mail soon! Anyhow, I decided to use this glitter polish as an accent over my sheer nude color by Estée Lauder, a shade given to me by my Grandma when I was in middle school. Umm, after how long are you supposed to get rid of nail polish? Because I'm not ready to give this one up.

What do you think of essie nail polishes?

4 comments:

Meganne said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations

Kailey said...

What a stunning color! I'm afraid Essie is too expensive for my blood, but I adore the wide range of colors they have!

Karen said...

I love Essie. I recently got their Trophy Wife colour (hilarious because that's TOTALLY not me) and it's this gorgeous tealish colour. Perfect for a summery pedi.
The Luxeffect shades aren't available in Belgium yet though. I'll keep an eye out for them.

Melanie Alexandra said...

Whaaaat. Why didn't I know about Klout perks? Haha. My Klout score was so high and I just found it to be 15 points less than before :(

You know I love love love Essie polishes. I have this topcoat in a pink shade called "A Cut Above", it's so nice :) I love this shade of blue and I love it on a bare nail! I saw it in Ulta not long ago..I almost picked it up and now I'm regretting it!

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter