Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Chained











What I Wore:

Blouse: Cotton On
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Slingbacks: Payless
Satin Chain Necklace: T&J Designs
Cat Eye Sunglasses: American Eagle Outfitters
Wrap Bracelet: Forever 21
Olivia & Joy Bag: T.J. Maxx

New purchases always excite me. I love that feeling I get when I wear them for the first time. In a way, it's sort of a super hero moment. Can you relate, or is it just me? I have some great asymmetrical pieces in my closet and my newest one from Cotton On is cut to perfection. I'm also wearing one of my new necklaces from T&J Designs. It weighs next to nothing yet has the appearance of a real metal chain. Their service is excellent and they were incredibly nice!

I have been quite happy at my new job. It's a much closer commute compared to where I was driving to and my schedule has been easy to work with which has allowed me more time to blog and do the things I enjoy. I love styling the women who come in and watching them walk out happy and confident in their purchases. My fellow associates and managers are all so supportive and sweet and have already begun to praise the work I do. It's been fabulous and I can't help but smile :)

11 comments:

his little lady said...

I think styling would be such a fun job! So happy you are enjoying it, girl! And wearing new pieces is always so much fun! You are totally rockin' this look! :)
xo TJ

Despina T. said...

such a beautiful outfit.love it!great necklace too.
Join my ZARA BAG GIVEAWAY!

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I saw a very similar top on Dorothy Perkins yesterday, and I totally want to buy it after seeing you in this one. You look great and congrats on loving your new job!

Heidi said...

Very cute top! You look fabulous! :)

Seeking Style said...

Cute blouse!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

So happy that you're happy! And that shirt is awesome, I def need to check out Cotton On. You seem to love it!!

Wynne Prasetyo said...

simple but very adorable!





WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

Natasha Gregson said...

Gorgeous look, so stylish and effortlessy chic :)

ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

<3

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those Payless slingbacks are just fabulous!

Tasha said...

So happy you're enjoying your new job! It sounds like a good fit!

I really love that blouse! I wish we had a cotton on near here, because all the things you've gotten from there look fabulous! : )

Ruby Girl said...

so cute! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter