Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Inspiration Folder


Color-styling tips from InStyle magazine.


Kate Bosworth in a lovely Tom Ford gown.


All the materials you need!

I decided on starting my own version of the infamous Inspiration Board. If you aren't familiar with them, don't worry. My friends Casee Marie and Megan have great examples on their blogs. Instead of using a board to display inspirational clippings and just some of my favorite things I decided, for now, a folder and sheet protectors would suffice. The one inch folder I already had (I'm sure after sorting through my stuff I'll need a wider one) and I purchased the pack of fifty sheet protectors at Wal-Mart for $3.99. This would also be a great way to put a portfolio together. Maybe you make and sell crafts? It could be a catalog to allow your customers to view the work you've done. I myself will probably have a separate folder for guest blog posts I've done and photos I've had taken. You also can decorate the front of the folder or opt to get one that has that sleeve on the outside which would be fun to spice up.

Besides Pinterest, do you have an inspiration board or folder of your own? If not, what would yours look like?

4 comments:

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

I love this idea. I'm constantly pulling pages out of magazines, but I've had nowhere to put them. Thanks for the inspiration!

Melanie Alexandra said...

Cute idea, lady! Love this...I've been meaning to make my own inspiration board for above my desk. Maybe I'll make that a project for this weekend :) This binder idea is great, too!

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

kcomekarolina said...

omg! i love the first pic!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Tasha said...

I love how you put your inspiration folder together! So easy yet organized!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter