Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Jenmariefashion.com




On July 31st, I started my own business as a personal fashion stylist. My website can be found at www.jenmariefashion.com. My service options, as of now, are scheduled appointments with individuals who need a wardrobe update or are looking for a perfect outfit for an event coming up and online consultations for those whom I can't personally meet with. I'm also wanting to add availability to style photoshoots for various projects. There's a lot I'd actually love to do (like starting my own clothing and jewelry line) and I know anything is possible. If it takes a long time to become successful with these different aspirations or if nothing comes of it at least I can say that I tried. Anyhow, I would love for you to visit the website (and "like" the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter if you would) and let me know what you think!

Do you have any current goals or dreams? What are they?

9 comments:

Shayne said...

working on more jewelry and start selling it

Shayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Congratulations on starting your own fashion consultant business! I think you will do great once you build up clientele. :)
I would love to be a fashion writer and stylist as well. Hopefully one day soon!

Sweet said...

Awww congratulations darling... You will be big for sure!!! All the support darling...

Kisses,
Sweet
PensandLens
@mistytewest

Closet Fashionista said...

So exciting! That is a great goal :) Mine are to somehow work in the fashion industry, ha ha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Hooray! Following you on Twitter now!

Melanie Alexandra said...

Look at you! Doing big things!!!! Congrats to you, and good luck!

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

Tasha said...

That is so exciting! That's great you know what you want and you're going for it! I'm sure you'll start getting a lot of regulars coming to see you for a big event they need help with finding an outfit for!

Ans said...

Well done Jenmarie, I do hope that you are doing really well, you deserve it.
Best wishes,
Veronica

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter