Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

My Labor Day Sale Purchases

After recently finding out that the knit jeggings were back at American Eagle Outfitters I was impatiently waiting for Labor Day weekend to arrive since I knew there would be some sort of sale. I ordered them (they haven't arrived in stores yet) in black and burgundy. They were both originally $39.95. After the 30% discount and my $20 credit, I got both for $37.00. They should be arriving sometime this week. I won't know if I'm keeping the burgundy until I try them on. It might be one of those colors that I only like on top. Still, I'm so excited! LOVE these pants!

I saw on Facebook that T&J Designs was offering a $10 credit for signing up with their newsletter and that they were having a sale. I chose the Black Satin Chain Necklace which ended up only being $2.00. Score! I've always seen these necklaces in stores but never bought one. It will be great for my new job!

Last, I was at Cotton On, one of my favorite places, and seriously had to control myself over their sale. I walked out with only one item, the Ava Extreme Mullet Top. You know me and my love for asymmetrical pieces! It's sort of an interesting cream-ish color. I really love it but wasn't one hundred percent on the color and figured I'd bring it home and try it on with different things. Well, I was so excited that I didn't remember until I got home that their discounted items are final sale and that they can only be exchanged for the same thing in a different size. No store credit either. That's something very important to remember about their sale items. I ended up liking the color but not loving it (which is a rule for myself) and if I could, I would trade it for another.

You'll be seeing all these items in new outfit posts soon!

What did you buy over the weekend?

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like you found some cute items! I love burgundy pants! I have a pair of slacks in the color burgundy for work and I love them! I think you will like them a lot ;)

Fashion Tales said...

Can't wait to see these in a post. I am loving Merlot and plum colours so much recently. Great burgundy trousers! Have a wonderful week.

Megan Diaz said...

Love those knits pants! So comfy!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Libi & Lola

Tasha said...

Sounds like you scored big! Really good deals! I love jeggings, can't wait to see your outfit post with them and to ser how the burgundy work out. It's too bad about that top too!

his little lady said...

what great purchases. i'm sad i didn't get around to holiday shopping!
xo TJ

Casee Marie said...

Oh my gosh, that necklace is adorable. Is it crazy that I've never seen anything like it? It makes me think of the ultimate chain strap purse, obviously. I might have to get one for myself, haha.

I think the burgundy jeggings will be a great buy for the fall! And I can't wait to see how you style the top, I always think those look so cool but I wouldn't know where to start with them.

emily said...

Great basics for the coming season! I love Cotton On too :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter