Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Vintage Violet




The other day I was at ULTA picking up just a couple things and while I was in line I noticed their nail polishes were on sale for only $2! I have never tried one of their nail polishes before, so I picked up this lovely shade of purple called Vintage Violet. I had to put on a thick coat (I noticed if I held my hands up to the light you could see through it a little) but it was a smooth application and I love the results!

The sale happens to still be going on and you can find all their shades here plus save $3.50 off of $10 or more using the online code "70162". You can also receive these coupons in the mail to use in their stores by signing up for their rewards program. Yes, I really love this place.

Have you tried their nail polishes before? What did you think? Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Such a gorgeous color, and you have beautiful nails! I've never tried Ulta nail polish -- I don't even think I've ever stepped inside the store. This must change ASAP!

Ashley said...

I'm jealous of your nails. Mine never get that long, and I wish they did! I need some vitamins or something!

Tasha said...

Oh that shade is lovely! An ulta store just opened up in our town! Can't wait to go there for the first time! Sounds like they have a lot of great stuff!

Nnenna said...

That is a beautiful color! I've never tried their polishes before or even been to an Ulta before!

Anna @ IHOD said...

You can't get better than that! Love this shade of violet. Its beautiful:)

Anna @ IHOD said...

You can't get better than that! Love this shade of violet. Its beautiful:)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter