Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Arm Candy from INPINK











What I Wore

Tank: Target
Jeggings: American Eagle
Blazer: H&M (Similiar)
Heels: Payless
Bracelets: INPINK
Scarf: Harvester Products
Sunnies: American Eagle
Olivia & Joy Bag: T.J.Maxx

Recently I won a giveaway that Blonde Bedhead was hosting to INPINK, an online boutique that sells fashionable accessories. I decided on the Rhinestone Pave Ball Black Cord Bracelet and the Black Cord Rhinestone Adjustable Bracelet. Aren't they beautiful? I have been very pleased with the quality and was rather giddy over how darling the packaging was. I wore this particular outfit to church yesterday. I hadn't really dressed these polka dot jeggings up since I got them. I decided a blazer and some heels would be perfect, and I topped it off with a multi-colored scarf from Harvester Products. Classy with a twist eh?

How do you like to dress up your jeans?

4 comments:

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

LOVE the polka dot pants! Too cute. And I adore InPink's packaging. I've ordered a few things from them, and I'm never disappointed!

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving those bracelets! And your jeans are awesome! I do love American Eagle :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Andrea Kerbuski said...

You are a doll! Love your picks from inpink ;)

Tasha said...

Oh my goodness I love those polka dot jeggings! So fun and cute! You styled them well! You look great!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter