Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Bath & Body Works and Ulta HAUL


Good evening, dearies. I just uploaded my first haul video where I share with you some goodies I picked up at Bath and Body Works and Ulta. I used my camera to film this time instead of my webcam and the color and clarity turned out so much better and in my opinion it makes the video more enjoyable. Let me know what you like and what you're interested in trying and be sure to subscribe and "like" the video! When was the last time you stopped by BABW and Ulta?

5 comments:

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

You are SO cute! I liked the video and subscribed, too!! I need the pumpkin cupcake candle in my life.

Casee Marie said...

So cute! I love the Vanilla Noel scent from Bath & Body Works, it's such a holiday staple. We always stock up on their holiday hand soaps every year. And I don't think I've ever tried their candles - Yankee Candle had one called Vanilla Pumpkin that was my absolute favorite, but they replaced it this year with Pumpkin Buttercream, I think. I like that one a lot, and Home Sweet Home which has a sort of cinnamon scent.

Oh, and I have that Ulta polish too! I love that it falls between a neutral and a pastel, definitely a must-have shade.

Closet Fashionista said...

Woohoo! You got so much awesome stuff!!! I have too many lotions now so I don't really need more. My dad works for a company that makes lotion and stuff so we get a lot free, ha ha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Melanie Alexandra said...

Why are you so adorable? I LOVED watching this. You're also such a natural in front of the camera...you didn't even need to make any cuts! Haha. Love your purchases! I'm so into Bath & Body Works scents but I can always rely on Christmas to receive something things that will last me a while, haha.

And wow, you're so right about Ulta. I always leave with a billion things. Always.

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

Benlovesting said...

Lovely ;)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter