Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

The Colors of the Wind













What I Wore:

Blouse: Cotton On
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle
Wedges: Target
Jewelry: Found years ago at Old Navy
Olivia & Joy Bag: T.J. Maxx

Today is the first of October but I'm not quite as happy as I should be. Turns out it's going to be a hot week, in the hundreds to be exact. Yesterday it was warm but in the mid afternoon there was a great breeze. If the wind is real strong it bothers me, but other times I love feeling it run through my hair (and it makes great shots for my outfit photos). The weather may be shy but I'm obviously all ready for Fall! I'm wearing my new knit jeggings in my favorite color of the season and a great flowy neutral colored blouse from Cotton On that my mom purchased for me on Fashion's Night Out. Stylish and comfortable, they're a great combination my friends!

What's your favorite color this season? How will you wear it?

10 comments:

Teresa said...

Gorgeous, as always!

Fashion Tales said...

This is such a pretty look! I like slouchy/roomy tops like the knit you're wearing. Love that handbag as well. I think as far as the season, my favourite colour is burgundy and hunter green at the moment! xx

Heidi said...

Cute casual outfit! Love the sweater!

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha, looks like we both had Disney and Burgundy on the brain today ;)
Such a great outfit
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Gabbie said...

I love this outfit! And the color of those jeggings. I can't wait to wear sweaters and boots. It's been in the hundreds up here too. :(

Nnenna said...

Ahh, I love your knit jeggings- they're like the exact color that I've been searching for!

Sindy said...

love the jewellery in this outfit! super chic :)

http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

Ruby Girl said...

very cute look! love the burgundy pants, i just got some and I'm pumped to style them :) xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

Seeking Style said...

Loving that slouchy top!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

kaila mo said...

this is adorable!! i love your pants, they are a great color, and that purse is amazing, i want that!! haha great style :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter