Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

November Birchbox


Whoo! I finally received my first Birchbox, which actually didn't take that long to receive I've just been so anxious to receive it, and I filmed a video to show you what's inside! Unfamiliar with Birchbox? It's a monthly subscription box (for only $10!) filled with luxe beauty, grooming and lifestyle products. Mmm hmm, pretty fantastic.


Are you a subscriber of Birchbox? If not, you can sign up here. What other monthly boxes do you receive in the mail? I'd love to know!

Follow me on YouTube if you haven't yet!

3 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh You got so much awesome stuff in this month's box! :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Heidi said...

I joined Birtchbox once but I unsubscribed after a month. I didn't see the worth of paying $10 for what I can get at the department store for free- sample size items.
Glad to hear that you like it though! :)

FASHION TALES said...

Looks like a great box of items in general! You do well with videos! xo

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter