Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Put a Pin in It


This nail polish, Put a Pin in It, is part of a custom collection by Color Club which I received in my Birchbox this month. It's a very unique shade of pink with a foil-like appearance. I've worn it twice already and absolutely love it! I've sort of been on a nail polish kick lately, haven't I?

If you're interested, you can see what else I received in my Birchbox in my latest video.

6 comments:

Melanie Alexandra said...

Such a pretty color, Jen! I've never used Color Club before but I've been on the lookout. How do you like the quality?

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

alexis said...

Ooohhh... I really like this polish! Definitely one I want to check out. Thanks for sharing the goods :)

~ Alexis of North On Harper

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

I remember you mentioning this polish in the video! Such a festive color for the season!

Milex said...

love

Cambria said...

That is a super interesting shade of pink...I like that it's got that rose gold feel to it!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Check out my GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

Sarah Justine said...

I got a Color Club nail polish in mine too, but it was a black/grey shade. I like yours so much better!

www.thegirlinthecheckscarf.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter