Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Revlon Color Burst Lip Color: Lollipop








In June, I purchased one of Revlon's Color Burst Lip Butters and knew at some point I'd want to try another color. A couple of weeks ago I decided on Lollipop which is much more pigmented than Cotton Candy, the light pink shade I own. It's a gorgeous fuchsia color and I was shocked at how vibrant it was! I really love the consistency of these lip butters and how they make my lips feel. They are made with hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula which boosts lips moisture by 156%. There's a great selection of colors that are available, twenty to be exact, which you can see here. The colors range from sheer to medium with a fantastic buttery shine.

Have you tried these lip butters yet? What do you think of them?

7 comments:

Teresa said...

OOH! I love it!

Ashley said...

That is a beautiful shade!!

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Ah, this color is so pretty and lush. Plus, it looks fantastic on you!

two birds said...

i have heard great things about these, but have never tried them. i love this color on you!

Ans said...

Love this colour, it looks fab on you!!!

Nnenna said...

Ooo, this color looks GREAT on you! I tried one, but sadly the one I picked is really close to my lip color. I do like the consistency though and want to try one of the reds!

Jamillah said...

You should wear this all the time!!!! It's like your face is totally meant for awesome lip color situations. Beeeaaauuutiful shade of pink.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter