Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Vintage Inspired Jewelry

One of my favorites things when I worked for AE and now White House | Black Market is opening the packages that arrive in shipment. I have the wonderful opportunity to discover all the new products before they're put out in the store. It's like Christmas morning almost every week! When I saw the accessories for the new floorset this month, I immediately thought of Rachel Zoe's jewelry line sold exclusively at Neiman Marcus. Some of the pieces are very similiar as they're both inspired by 1960s and 1970s glam. While Zoe's collection is quite stunning, it's not exactly budget friendly for everyone. I've pulled together a handful of pieces from both collections that you can compare price wise. You'll find that White House | Black Market offers affordable prices with an additional 25% of your second pick. Not bad!


Pave Clip Earrings - $200 | Crystal Pave Earrings - $28


Tassel Pendant Necklace - $350 | Tassel Pendant necklace - $48


Domed Crystal Ring - $195 | Stone Baroque Ring - $48


Domed Deco Bracelet - $420 | Crystal Pave Bracelet - $44

You can find the WHBM collection here and the rest of Zoe's collection here.

Which are your favorites? I love the tassel necklace!

5 comments:

Melanie Alexandra said...

Such lovely pieces! Loving the WHBM earrings.

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

FASHION TALES said...

Stunning pieces. I do love the tassel necklace as well, but I think my favourites are the Dome deco and Pave bracelets. So beautiful! :)

kaila mo said...

ohh these are all so pretty, i LOVE black+gold, so lovely!

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh, these pieces are all so lovely!! And yea, even if you don't buy stuff it would be so fun to open up all the packages! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Heather said...

I absolutely love the black and gold theme here. Soooo classsic. One of my favorite watches I have is black and gold.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter