Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Disney Days: The Holidays


Disneyland is one of our favorite places to be, especially during the holidays! My mom, sister and I enjoyed ourselves immensely. Here's a bunch of pictures from our day!
Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
First stop: Downtown Disney! My sis and I inside the Sanuk store.

Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
My mom purchasing her first designer bag, a Disney Dooney & Bourke.

Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
So thankful I brought my snow jacket and leather gloves with me!

Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
The Taste Pilots' Grill for lunch!

Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
I love their burgers and fries.

Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
Our new Vinylmation friends. Can you guess which one I got?

Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
Even Cars Land was decorated! Look how cute that little guy is!

Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
My free sample at Ghirardelli, a delicious peppermint bark chocolate.

Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
Wearing my burgundy AE knit jeggings and a new thermal and scarf from Target.

Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
Sisters <3 Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
Mother & Daughter <3 Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
One of my favorite rides finally back open!

Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
These pressed penny machines are all over both parks and are fun to collect.

Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
...It's a Small World...

Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
Mmm, that gingerbread cookie was yummy and hard to eat 'cause he was so cute!

Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
Dinner at Rancho del Zocalo. This was their special tamale and carne asada plate.

Disney Days: The Holidays | Style Through Her Eyes
The Sleeping Beauty Castle at it's best.

Have you been to Disneyland recently? Where else do you like to go to admire the decorations and eat the special holiday foods?

I'm extending the Giveaway for a few days so if you haven't entered yet, click here!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Such a fun day, and you captured the best of it!

Karen said...

Disney is the best during the holidays. We went last year as well and I'm hoping to squeeze in one day at Disneyland Paris before I leave for Cardiff. Fingers crossed ;)

Closet Fashionista said...

Yayyy for Disney!!! Sadly I've only been there once :(
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jamillah said...

aw, your family is so cute. i guess caterpillar!!!!

Bella Q said...

Love that snowman car- and you and your sis and ma are so cute!

Casee Marie said...

Oh my gosh, your sister is looking so grown up! I love seeing your Disney photos. It must be so magical there during the holidays. The one time I went to Disneyworld it was in February, but someday I'd like to experience one of the parks at Christmas.

And so glad your mom scored one of the Disney Dooneys!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter