Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Itsy Bitsy Glitter






"This duochrome nail lacquer is a sheer, twinkling oyster shade flecked with micro glitter particles." - butter LONDON

Knackered by butter LONDON is a shade that was on my wish list that my husband bought me for Christmas. I can't even describe to you how much more beautiful it is in person! I used one coat over a mushroom color called Sophie by Julep. I read that it worked best over a darker shade and since I don't yet own a good black nail polish, I thought this one would be perfect. I was so excited at the results that I called my husband over to see one hand before the other was finished! It turns from green to blue and finally purple while shimmering with it's itsy bitsy glitter. What a perfect look for New Year's Eve!

Hope you all have a wonderful time tonight! We'll be celebrating the New Year and my Birthday, which is two days away, with my family!

7 comments:

Shayne said...

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday

Closet Fashionista said...

Oh my, both of those colors are perfection!!! :D
I hope you have a great new year and a happy birthday!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Meera said...

These colors are so pretty! Lovely pictures. Happy New Year and happy birthday!

xoxo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

Britta Kirk said...

Very beautiful! Happy Birthday!

FASHION TALES said...

This colour is gorgeous! I love Butter London, and have not tried this hue. Happy birthday and a very happy new year to you! :) Madison

kaila mo said...

oh my gosh i LOVEEE this color!! so perfect for new years!

Casee Marie said...

Oh my gosh - yay, Jason! I was seriously going to get you this for your birthday because I remembered how much you wanted it, but my Ulta didn't have it in stock and I wondered if somebody else would have gotten it for you for Christmas anyway. Glad I listened to my instinct. ;) It looks super lovely on, and the Julep shade is such a pretty base!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter