Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Pre-Fall 2013: Burberry Prorsum

One can never expect to be let down with the newest Burberry Prorsum collections. I love the deep and rich colors of the brand and how wearable many of the pieces appear to look. I mean, their coats especially are divine. Wouldn't it be incredible to stand there and try them all on?

It was just this morning that I realized the Pre-Fall collections were being added as of yesterday to Style.com and I am working my way through them. Join me and let me know what other collections you're loving!

Haven't entered my Nicole by OPI Giveaway? You can do so here!

3 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

*sigh* Perfection as usual!!! I haven't had time to check out the pre-fall collections, but I will this weekend! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Their trench coats are SO classic, I've always wanted one!

Nnenna said...

My dream is to one day own a Burberry coat! *sigh*

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter