Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Pre-Fall 2013: Oscar de la Renta

This particular Pre-Fall collection from Oscar de la Renta wasn't my favorite but there were still a few pieces that stood out to me. My favorite is the 1920's inspired metallic sage fringe dress. Isn't it beautiful? I'm kind of obsessed with it. I also like the simple cut of the chiffon dress, only in my mind I picture it with a black belt instead of orange. The rest of the pieces aren't necessarily bad I just wasn't crazy about them. I really did like the mix of colors and patterns in some of the dresses though. If you haven't seen the collection yet you can do so here. Let me know what you think!

You can find my favorites from Burberry Prorsum in this post.

2 comments:

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

So pretty. Love the one on the right, I'd totally wear it!

Casee Marie said...

I haven't looked at hardly any pre-fall yet aside from a few things I've glimpsed on Pinterest. Isn't that terrible? I like this collection, though some of it's a bit more "everyday" than what I expect from Oscar, if that makes sense? I like the second look, and looks fourteen and fifteen. (Those high-waisted pants are extreme!)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter