Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

365 Project

On New Year's Eve. we celebrated my Birthday two days early with my family. They surprised me with an iPod Touch (something I was just dying to have) and you can probably guess the very first app I downloaded. Instagram! I'm in love! I decided to participate in the 365 Project that A Beautiful Mess posted about. It's a challenge to post a photo every single day for a year. Some people are choosing to do themes, but I opted not to. I wanted to be able to take photos of anything and everything. If you're wanting to get to know me more or just want a new friend, my username is: jenmariefashion. Hope to see some of you around!

4 comments:

Casee Marie said...

So glad you're on Instagram, and kudos for taking on the 365 challenge! I've always thought about doing a photo challenge (I love FMS's monthly ones) but I can never commit. Maybe I'll give it a go for February. ;)

Michelle said...

Aw I hope you had a wonderful birthday Jenmarie! I've opted out of 365 projects this year in favour of a more relaxed jar project. I can't remember if I've already followed you on Instagram or not... hop, skipping and jumping over to have a look now! x

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

I'm so excited that you now have Instagram and you're doing this project too! It's so much fun following you and seeing your new pictures every day! And I agree, it's definitely challenging -- harder than I thought it would be seeing as I take pictures all the time anyway!

Benlovesting said...

I have start the 365 days project on my blog and loving yours :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter