Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Fashion Finds: Pretty Little Things


I'm back with another "Fashion Finds"! These are just some various cute things that I think will spice up your style. Enjoy and let me know what you like!

1) For Audrey by China Glaze, ULTA - $7.50
One of my good online friends of like a million years told me about this nail polish. Here's what she had to say about it, "For Audrey is a lovely Tiffany Blue shade and I'm obsessed with it." That's all we really need to know, right?

2) Star Scarf, Forever 21 - $8.80
I think the mini star print on this scarf is so adorable. I haven't seen this one in person so I don't know what the quality is like (not everything from Forever 21 is bad, I have scarves that I purchased years ago that are fine!) or the way it feels but I thought I'd share anyways.

3) Eiffel Tower Ring Dish, Anthropologie, $12.00
Of course, right when I discovered this ring dish I thought of my lovely friend Casee of The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower. I love the serene and dainty look of it. Take a peek and read the positive reviews!

4) Briolette Chandelier Earring by Tinley Road, Piperlime - $13.97
What a gorgeous and intricate statement accessory this would make! If my ears were pierced I think I'd purchase these in a second.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday!

3 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

That ring dish is adorable! I love it :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Nnenna said...

Oh goodness, that Eiffel Tower Ring dish is way too cute!

thetangylife said...

Omgosh, that eiffel tower ring dish is too adorable!! Pinning! <3

<3 Kelly

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter