Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Princess Leia Hoodie from Her Universe

Princess Leia Hoodie from Her Universe | Style Through Her Eyes

Princess Leia Hoodie from Her Universe | Style Through Her Eyes

Princess Leia Hoodie from Her Universe | Style Through Her Eyes

Princess Leia Hoodie from Her Universe | Style Through Her Eyes

Since I consider myself to be a serious Star Wars fan, I just had to post about the Princess Leia Hoodie I received for Christmas from my parents. It happens to be my first item from the Her Universe line and I couldn't be more happy with it! I love the flared sleeves, the warmth it provides, and the quality is perfect! I'm so thankful that Ashley Eckstein founded a company to make merchandise for female sci-fi fans. In the beginning they started out by creating fun clothing and accessories for Star Wars fans and now they carry products for those who like Star Trek, Doctor Who, etc. If you're interested in learning more, you can check out the video below and visit her website, Her Universe.

6 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha!! How cute! Yay for Star Wars!!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

FASHION TALES said...

LOVE it! Suits you entirely... Oh, I like those grey tanks too. :)

Ashley said...

That is the coolest thing ever!! I want one!!!

Bella Q said...

awesome sauce! thanks for sharing!

Jamillah said...

STOP! Cutest thing ever.

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Um, you are SO adorable! This is too cute -- love that hood!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter