Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Aviator Girl









What I Wore:

Thermal Top: Target
Layering Tank: Target
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle
Boots: Target
Scarf: Forever 21 (Similiar)
Aviators: Sunglasses Shop

When it comes to sunglasses I'm drawn to comfort, durability and of course, dramatic shapes. One of my favorites is the Aviator style. After placing these SXUC beauties on my face I instantly went from feeling alright to fabulous and I couldn't help but smile. I love the fit, the shine and the gold finish. My other pairs are silver so it's nice to have another option! Sunglasses Shop is the UK's largest online retailer of sunglasses carrying some of the most sought-after designer sunglasses at the best possible prices! They carry Oakley sunglasses, Ray-Ban, Tom Ford and even CHANEL. One can obviously go a little crazy with all the fabulous options on their easy-to-navigate website.

Tell me, do you have a favorite style when it comes to sunglasses? What pair did you last purchase?

Disclosure: This post was a collaboration with Sunglasses Shop. All opinions are 100% my own.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute sunglasses!
I am partial to oversized round or square/round sunglasses. :)

Closet Fashionista said...

If only aviators looked good on me, haha...I just go with oversized sunglasses, sometimes cat-eye
And *drools* oh Chanel...haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Giovanna said...

Cute look! Loving your boots!

xx
Giovanna
www.HeyLoveBlog.com

ANDYSTYLE said...

Love this outfit..;) pretty .
Andy

Tamara @ Go Fish Style said...

cute!

If you have a moment, check out our GIVEAWAY on Facebook One lucky winner will receive our new batik HiLo Dress just in time for Spring!

http://on.fb.me/11E41h6

Gabbie said...

Those are cute sunglasses! I have only ever worn big black ones. lol. Maybe I'll try a pair of aviator style. Thanks for the inspiration, Jen!

Lauren said...

Those shades look great on you!! Loving the mirrored look of them xo

Jamillah said...

Oh i love me a good mirrored lens!!! i think aviators are kind of a miracle they look so chic on everyone. i have black on black ray bans w/ a silver mirrored lens and they are totally a go to. you look fab, friend.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter