Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Cobalt Blue













What I Wore

Blouse White House | Black Market
Skirt White House | Black Market
Cardigan Target
Tights Forever 21
Boots Target
Belt T. J. Maxx
Necklace Origami Owl

At White House | Black Market there are always one or two featured colors. One of the current colors is the gorgeous cobalt blue. There were many new and exciting shades last Spring/Summer that I didn't try including this one. I am really happy with this purchase and I love the way it looks against my fair skin. Someone said I looked like Snow White (which I seem to get quite frequently) while wearing this top. I feel like my closet is starting to look more colorful with some of the recent pieces I've added. In case you missed my last post in which I shared my January favorites, I talked a little about my new obsession with the color mint! So tell me, which colors are you thinking about trying?

Over the weekend I was gifted with a gorgeous necklace by Origami Owl. from my sister-in-law. Seriously, how cute is the name and packaging? The company was born in 2010 by a fourteen year old girl and it grew enough so that now anyone can sell the products and host their own parties. These necklaces are called Living Lockets and each one represents your life and the things you like with custom deigned charms. If you'd like to see how it works, click here.

I hope you all have such a lovely day!

7 comments:

FASHION TALES said...

Will have to check out this "origami owl" just browsed the site and already love it. Cobalt is one of my favourite colours, just got a cobalt skirt to wear soon. You look pretty in the top! xo/Madison

Heidi said...

You look gorgeous in this outfit! Cobalt blue is definitely your color. ;)
I am obsessed with the color mint too - I keep gravitating to it while clothes shopping. :)
I will have to check out the necklace website- sounds unique and fun! :)

Cheryl van den Berg said...

That top is so sweet. I'm loving the origami owl and the nail polish!

Emmett Katherine said...

you look great in cobalt blue! It's a colour that's finding it's way into my closet a lot lately too!

Melanie Alexandra said...

So beautiful, Jen! I always love the featured colored in WH|BM. It's always so refreshing to look at the store through the window, hahaha. I'm completely in love with this outfit....you look so good! And the necklace is so beautiful. It's a little too dainty for me but I completely love it on you and from what I know, it TOTALLY represents you. Such a cute idea :)

imfashionstoned said...

Super cute! totally loving this

Bella Q said...

Cobalt is such a power color and it is certainly most flattering on you!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter