Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Dashing Silhouettes by Reem Acra


Since Fashion Week started in New York last week I've been browsing almost all of the collections each day and pinning looks that stand out to me. So far, some of my favorites have come from Alice & Olivia, Belstaff, Donna Karen, Erin Fetherston, Jenny Packham and Reem Acra.


I love the soft but structured silhouettes of the pieces featured in Reem Acra's collection. The swoon-worthy coats and capes are a perfect example of how to look like a lady and an action hero in disguise at the same time. I mean, how do you look at that first photo and not think of The Matrix?

It's been exciting to see both the recycled trends (like that gorgeous oxblood red color) and new trends (classy elbow-high gloves anyone?) and I'm anxious to see what the rest of the shows will bring! Which collections have you been loving?

Now if you'll excuse me while I go watch the Rachel Zoe Collection live.

4 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ahh fashion week :) I love all 4 of those looks, uber cool :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Benlovesting said...

So gorgeous! x

NaNa said...

gorgeous looks <3 love the sophistication of this collection xoxoxo

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I actually really like the black, white and gray tones in this collection.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter