Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Smokey














My go-to make-up look for the week has been a medium version of the smokey eye and a glosspy lip. It's a look that I find absolutely stunning and I thought I'd share the process of achieving it with you. To start off, I primed my eyes with Urban Decay's Primer Potion. For a base eyeshadow I used a cream matte color called Heaven and I placed Erotica, a soft charcoal shimmer, all over the lid and worked it up into the crease. I also used it for right underneath my eyes. Both of these colors can be found in this Palette by Too Faced. I used Sin from the very first NAKED Palette as my highlighter for the inner corner of my eyes and my brown bone. Next, I took my Colorstay Eyeliner by Revlon in Black/Brown and used it to line my water line. Finally, I curled my lashes with the greatest Curler by Tarte' and used my favorite mascara, The Falsies (waterproof) by Maybelline. You can use any pale pink or nude color lipstick with a neutral lipgloss on top. I used the lip products mentioned in this post.

Ever go for this look? Which products are your favorites for a smokey eye? I'd love to know!

3 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

So pretty! I wish I could do a smokey eye, but I stink with makeup, ha ha...
(and yes, my second Chanel purchase :D and probably last, haha...except for makeup ;) )
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

I've been wanting to try a primer forever! And you look absolutely amazing. I mean, you always do, but this is straight-up HOT!

Jamillah said...

Oh so pretty Jen! I am inept with making a smokey eye sadly, so no do not really wear this look out, but have tried several attempts at home, lol.

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities