Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Spring Trends: Khaki Green


One of the many Spring fashion trends is khaki green, as a solid or in the infamous camo print. Yes, I meant to say camo. Better get used to it too because you'll be seeing it all throughout the year as it made many appearences during the Fall fashion shows. When I informed one of my brothers about the trend he said he was over it years ago (he used to wear a lot of camo when he was a kid). I for one don't recall wearing much of that print but I do like the colors and I'm open to trying it. For those who don't like all the bold and bright shades this might be an option for you! I found a few ideas for women and men that will work perfectly with pieces many of us already have in our closets. Think neutrals like black, white, grey, nude, a very pale pink or yellow. Leather, denim and gold accessories will all look great with these items!

WOMEN
(Left to right)
Blazer, H&M - $39.95
Embroidered Loop Scarf, American Eagle - $24.95
Skirt, H&M - $29.95

MEN
(Left to right)
Leather Belt, H&M - $17.95
Cardigan, H&M - $49.95
Tie, American Eagle - $17.95

Do you already have khaki green and/or camo pieces in your closet that you'll be wearing again? If not, do you think you'll try this trend? Why or why not?

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving these pieces!! I don't have much army green in my closet, but I do love the color, it goes with anything
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I'm not that into khaki green, but i really like the stud detail on that h&m skirt.

Teresa said...

I've always loved this green, glad it's back!

Little Tree Vintage said...

love that jacket!

Milex said...

You hypnotized me

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter