Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Disney Days: Downtown Disney


Lunch spot!


The Chipotle Chicken Sandwich


Us girls and our sunnies.


Wearing AE jeggings/sunnies, Fred Flare necklace and TLM top from Hot Topic.


I stunning portrait of Ariel & Eric from Hot Topic.


Isn't this amazing? The detail on the magic carpet was incredible.


Cutest Beauty and the Beast postcard ever!


On our way home we made a frozen yogurt stop. It was necessary.

All photos taken with my iTouch

Yesterday my mom, sister and I took the time to re-discover Downtown Disney. We ate at the new Earl of Sandwich. I got the Chipotle Chicken Sandwich without the Chipotle sauce. I'm not big on spicy foods but I wanted it because it had avacado and bacon in it. Yum! We were excited about the Lego Store make-over. They had great new lego sculptures set up and we discussed whether man or machine builds them. What do you think? Probably the most exciting part of the day was discovering Wonderground Gallery. I don't know how long it's been open but I guess that's what happens when you spend the majority of your time in the parks! It's a litte shop that features work from more than 25 up-and-coming local artists and some of the artwork is so adorable! I picked up a couple things including a super cute Beauty and the Beast postcard that I'll probably end up framing.

Last but not least I was announced a Finalist in the American Eagle Outfitters contest! I would really appreciate your support! You can vote for me once a day using your Facebook account, here!


What was the highlight of your week? I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!

3 comments:

Karen said...

That postcard is the most adorable ever!
My week's been weird. I guess the highlight is that term is over but then again, I've been feeling kind of lost today without classes or my flatmates here. They left today and I'm only leaving on Sunday. Ah well, at least I'm meeting a friend tomorrow to go see one of the 3rd year acting shows.

thetangylife said...

Wow, I did not know chipotle had sandwiches, I have to try those out! And looks like your visit to disney downtown was fun!! I can't believe the detail of the legos, so cool!! And my week has been amazing.. definitely trying new things, posted my first singing vid onto my blog, which is absolutely horrifying.. but i did it. :) Have a wonderful weekend! :D

<3 Kelly

Gabrielle Golobe said...

Your sister's sunglasses are so cute with the bow! And I love your Ariel & Eric top! :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter