Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Instagram Episode

Instagram is the perfect way to follow me a little more closely. You'll find a lot of fashion, beauty, food, and everything else that falls inbetween including my obsessions. I'm also participating in the 365 Project so I post a photo at least once a day. Below you'll find a handful of recent photos. Enjoy your weekend!


I love me some Revlon Lip Butters.


Where I work as a personal stylist.


My friend made made me twistbands and just opened her first etsy shop!


Wearing a wonderful beanie by Harvester Products.


The Monte Cristo sandwich is one of the best things to eat at Disneyland.

3 comments:

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Really Revlon?? I'm a total MAC girl myself but definitely gotta snatch up some of these beauties if you say so!

Thank you for the blog visit love! Hope to see you back soon!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Ali of Dressing Ken said...

Your job sounds fun!

Ali of

www.dressingken.com

Cheryl van den Berg said...

The lip butters look great. Kudos to you for being able to post on Instagram every day!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter