Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Casually Cool









What I Wore

Dolman Top: Aerie
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle
Scarf: Cotton On
Headband: Forever 21
Layering Tank/Wedges: Target
Italian Charm Bracelets: Seen here

A ponytail and dolman top, Summer is definitely nearing and I'm dreading it as always. The only thing I really look forward to are the clothes, but you probably guessed that. Which reminds me, I must find more light scarves to wear! Anyhow, I picked up this comfortable shirt from Aerie for $7.00. They're American Eagle's sister store and sell lingerie, casual clothing, swimwear and accessories. I love how creative their shops are setup and everything they sell is real comfortable!

On a different note, I don't always think low ponytails are the best look for me but the lacey headband from Forever 21 helped to dress it up some. I get headaches if my hair is up too high and if my headbands don't have enough stretch in them. Can you relate?

Hope you all have a good start to your week!

4 comments:

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Very comfy, casual and effortless look. And yea, I get hair headaches too, which is probably why I don't like to wear my hair up all that much.

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the scarf! :D And I think a low ponytail looks great on you! :)
You dread summer? *gasp* Ha ha. I mean I hate the REALLY hot days, but for the most part it's lovely ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

FASHION TALES said...

Such a lovely look Jen, great scarf! I really like your shoes as well! I think scarves are one of the best accessories, they're so versatile!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Love how you dressed up a simple tee. So chic my friend! Hope you have a great weekend ahead:)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter