Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Green With Envy








I've been wanting a mint green nail polish for so long and I have also been curious about Maybelline's nail polishes. I decided on trying out their mint shade, Green With Envy. It was a little streaky but after two coats it was completely opaque and it's the perfect mint green! I'm not fond of ever having to paint two coats but many polishes require it, even ones that are more costly than this little bottle (only $2.99). Besides the many beautiful colors that are available there's nothing particularly amazing about their polishes. I think if it lasts long, which I plan on sharing on my Twitter if you're interested, I will be quite impressed and will definitely recommend them. Since I just painted them this morning, I can't really review that aspect of it just yet ;)

EDIT: Today is April 14th and it's almost been a week since I've used this nail polish. I'm impressed! It looks as if I just painted my nails. I definitely recommend this product!

Have you tried Maybelline's polishes? What are your thoughts?

7 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh such a pretty color! Hopefully it lasts long for you :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Marlen said...

I have that same green color and have such mixed feelings on it! With certain outfits it looks pretty, but then with others it kinda looks...i guess, cheap? i don't know how to describe it! but looking at your picture, i kind of want to give it a go again.oh, indecisiveness!

xo Marlen
Messages on a Napkin

FASHION TALES said...

The colour is so pretty, a great shade of green. I've been loving green and purple lately, so I may buy new colours soon.

Gabrielle Golobe said...

I have a red from that same line and I'm def not a fan. I don't like having to put more than 1 coat. And I'm finding I need that with the new Essie polish I have too. But I'll be waiting to hear if this color lasts a while for you. The only polish that lasts long for me is the Revlon Colorstay which I purchased on your rec! :) I love that mint color though.

thetangylife said...

Ah, I'm still soo obsessed with mint nails too, though I'm taking a break from it to wear some pinky hues since spring/summer is here! :) I was totally curious about their nailpolish, so its great to know!

<3 Kelly

Anna @ IHOD said...

I actually haven't tried their polishes yet. I love that color- just had similar one on!
Hope you have a beautiful weekend friend!

Nnenna said...

Ooo, that's such a great color! I have one Maybelline polish and I think I want to pick up this one now too!

star-crossed smile

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities