Welcome

Jenmarie has been happily married for six years and is a bubbly fashion enthusiast and stylist. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, beauty tips, favorite things and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish.

Advertise here!

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Trending Content

Like A Princess











What I Wore

Floral Maxi: Target
Scarf: Forever 21 (Similar)
Necklace: Brighton
Sandals: Candie's for Kohl's

As I added the final touch to my outfit (a shimmering mint scarf which I used as a shawl on that particular day) my husband said, "You're like a Princess.". He makes me smile! This maxi dress definitely made me feel extra special. I love the floral print, soft Spring-like colors and the side slits. It's not your average maxi dress and I think that's what drew me to it. I'm only 5'3" so normally maxis are too long on me, which makes finding them a bit difficult. I own only two of them but I hope to find at least one more maxi for the Summer! How about you? Are you a fan of maxi dresses? If so, do you have any trouble with them being too long or short?

9 comments:

Casee Marie said...

Oh gosh, you look so lovely!! The color combo in the dress compliments you so well. My sister is 5'4" and usually shies away from maxis because they're too long. I convinced her to try one I found in a Kohl's sale last fall because I had a hunch it would be a good length and after an extra discount it was less than $10. It ended up working perfectly! She even wore it in cooler weather with a leather jacket, so it's a great multiseason piece. One of my all-time favorite shopping finds and it wasn't even for me, haha.

Heidi said...

You look gorgeous in this maxi dress, I think it makes you look taller! :)
I often find maxi dresses just right or too short in length. Being tall does have it's advantage- lol.

Andrea Kerbuski said...

You are just way too dang cute! What a beautiful dress and it looks perfect on you!

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

You look absolutely gorgeous. I love these photos and that dress is stunning on you! Your man's comment was adorable -- what a sweetie :)

Gabrielle Golobe said...

Aw, that's cute that your husband said that! I have yet to wear a maxi since I'm also short like you. I'm 5'4 and I swear every maxi I have seen and tried on looks like I am drowning in it/wearing someone else's dress. But this makes me hopeful. I think this dress is so cute!

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Your hubby is the sweetest! This maxi does fit you very well. I have the same problem with them as I'm also short, but I do wish to own more.

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

Kelli Murray said...

Love this dress on you. So pretty.

xo Kelli
kellimurray.com

Emmett Katherine said...

That maxi dress has such pretty colours, great find :) I have the opposite problem maxi dresses are often an inch or so too short!

Greta* said...

lovely outfit;)X



http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

Subscribe


Communities