Welcome

Jenmarie is quite happily married, a bubbly fashion enthusiast and Stylist. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, beauty tips, favorite things and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish.

Beauty Products Delivered Each Month!

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Trending Content

Recent Outfit

Products I've Used Up

I haven't done a video in months and thought I'd do one on five products I loved and will be re-purchasing. Watch below and give me a "thumbs up" if you liked it!



Products mentioned in this video:

Relvon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black Brown
Maybelline Clean Express Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Nicole by OPI Nail Polish in Bubble

Which products will you be re-purchasing? Fill me in :)

5 comments:

FASHION TALES said...

Cute video! That primer potion sounds great! :) xx/Madison

Closet Fashionista said...

I might have to try that Revlon Lip Butter...currently addicted to Chanel Rouge Coco Shine :p
(haha...JediJen, LOVE it!)
That shave gel sounds great too, I never use shave gel but I might have to try it
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I'd like to try the Nicole by OPI nail polish in bubble. Can't think of other products that I'll be re-purchasing just yet.

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

Gabrielle Golobe said...

I love Revlon's Lip butter lipsticks. I have one myself, just got it a couple weeks ago. I can't remember which color, and since I'm in bed typing this I am too lazy to get up and check my purse!

Thankfully as I've grown older (eek) I don't have to shave as much. I shave every other day and sometimes every couple days. Yeah, I'm one of those shave where you see it only people! lol

Great video, Jen! You should do more. And what am I thinking of repurchasing? Always my Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation.

Cheryl van den Berg said...

P.S. you're going to love my new sunglasses on my new blog post!

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

Subscribe


Communities